- Acquisition of Starin Marketing – the US-based company has offices near Chicago, and is a value-added distributor of AV solutions, specialising in the unified communications market.
- Acquisition of EES - Based near San Sebastian, and founded in 2004, the company distributes lighting products to the Spanish trade market, with a particular focus on customers servicing the live events and rental sectors.
- Acquisition of Mobile Pro - a leading Swiss, value added, trade only distributor of audio visual products with its head office based in Zurich.
- Acquisition of Prase - Italy’s leading, specialist value add distributor of professional audio and video products.
- Acquisition of AV Partner AS – a market leading Norwegian value added distributor of audio visual products based in Oslo.
- Acquisition of Bauer and Trummer GmbH - trading as New Media AV, a value added distributor of broadcast and professional video products in the D-A-CH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
- Acquisition of Sound Directions France - trading as Perfect Sound, a specialist distributor in the audio integration market serving France and the French speaking area of Switzerland.
- Acquisition of Blonde Robot - a specialist trade only distributor of professional video, photographic and broadcast equipment covering Asia Pacific region.
- Acquisition of Kern & Stelly - specialist distribution of audio visual products and solutions, based in Hamburg and serving the German market.
2006 - 2010
- 6 bolt-on acquisitions.
- Acquisition of Sidev – audio visual distributor based in Lyon, France.
- Acquisition of Square One – a print solutions and audio visual distributor, serving the Irish market with office in Bray, Ireland
2000 - 2005
- Over £100m annual sales achieved.
1995 - 1996
- Introduced trade-only channel policy and commenced AV distribution.
1976 - 1987
- Founded in 1976.
- Distributor of computers, components and printers.